Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School


Well, I did it.  I sent my little sweetheart to school for the first time today, sniff, sniff.  She's barely two and a half and this is the FIRST time I have ever dropped her off somewhere other than with her Grandparents.  She didn't want me to go, she cried a sad little cry and said "No Mommy, you stay here."  Which broke my heart into a million little pieces.
As I turned around to leave I started to cry myself...not because she was crying, I knew she would get over that as soon as I was out of sight, but just thinking about this new chapter in her life (and mine).  She's going to make new friends and come home with new ideas and have new experiences that I am not a part of.  
And I am going to get a  L O T   M O R E   D O N E!  Like blogging, ha,ha,ha...
I can't wait to hear what she has to say about her first day at school.

No comments:

 
UA-4704716-1