Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekly Feature 5: Something Blue

Because everyone needs a little 'Something Blue' in their life...



I came across evesimone on Etsy just the other day and was blown away by her uniquely beautiful photography.  Her keen sense of color and raw compositions are so intriguing, I can't take my eyes off of them.
Eve was kind enough to share what inspires her, among other things:

Q: How would you describe your style?
A: I try to capture moments, my style is basically everyday moments that pass.

Q: What inspires you?
A: Traveling inspires me, new places, fresh faces.

Q: How long have you been selling on Etsy?
A: My Etsy shop opened in March of this year; there is so much amazing work on Etsy it can be a bit overwhelming.

Q: What is your favorite shade of blue?
A: Electric blue is my favorite shade of blue!




2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Enjoyed reading your blog. FOund you on etsy post.

christiecottage.etsy.com

Sidewing Creations said...

Wow! No wonder this artist caught your attention. I try to read your blog when I get a chance. I have it listed as one of my favorites on my own blog. Keep up the good work!
Wendy

 
UA-4704716-1