Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bon Iver

Bon Iver

I rarely watch late night TV, although I do watch TV late at night.  But the other night I caught Bon Iver (pronounced like bon hiver, 'good winter' in French) on David Letterman and I was riveted.  Here was this rugged, rough around the edges...dare I say, unkempt looking fellow who looked as if he walked straight out of a cabin in Montana (he kinda did) playing an acoustic guitar and singing like an angel...actually more like a broken angel if that makes sense.

I immediately looked Bon Iver (Justin Vernon's latest band) up on iTunes and downloaded Skinny Love (listen), the song he performed on Letterman.  It's quite of departure from the type of music I usually listen to, but I can't get enough of it.

LYRICS

You can check out Bon Iver on Letterman here.

You're welcome.

post signature

No comments:

 
UA-4704716-1