Wednesday, November 5, 2008

That's a lovely scent you're wearing...

Fig Apricot eau de parfum by Fresh®

One of my absolute favorite perfumes is the Fig Apricot scent by Fresh.....I just can't get enough of it!  It has this true, figgy-ness to it and the apricot blends perfectly.  It's sweet, but not sickeningly so and has that delicious, clean smell.  

Fig Apricot Body Cream by Fresh®



Fig Apricot Shower Gel by Fresh®

While I was doing my 'research' for this post I came across this luscious body cream and shower gel in the same, wonderful fragrance! I'm sure they're both pure heaven and I'm putting them on my wish list right this second.

Fresh Scents was created by a single mom, Terri Weitzman, several years ago.  Her story is so interesting and inspirational.  Read more about her and all of her fabulous products here.

post signature

No comments:

 
UA-4704716-1